Salsa Dance Footwork and Styling
The Secret Weapon that will Take Your Dancing To the Next Level...No Partner Necessary!
This video is amazing!! It is packed with incredible instruction and DVD features that will be extremely helpful for dancers of all levels. Just look at all the material we cover:
* 12 o’clock Spot Turn Right
* Cuban with kicks on 4 and 8
* Left Turn (CBL with Spot)
* V Step
* V Step Turning
* Guanguanco Side with Arms Up
* Guan. w/ Arms Down
* Forward Swivel Crosses
* Snap Out
* Front Double Xs
* Basic w/ Step Tap on 3 4
* X (X=Cross) 1/2 Basic w/Step Taps on 4 5 and 6 7 step on 8
* For. and Back Locks w/Tap
* X over break
* 1/2 time R pivot Turn Intermediate/Advanced Footwork (2 DVDs in One, I tell ya!).
* Forward Swivel Cross
* Slow Voltas (1 3 5 7)
* Kick Cross Swivel, 3 Swivel Steps
* Syncopated Step Taps (1&2 3 4 5-7) (Step tap Step Tap Step RF forward turning L)
* Suzy Q w/Kick Extension (12345678 1234567)
* Syncopated Out/In Combo (&1&3 &5&7- end with LF in front)
* 1/2 Basic with Hook Turn on 567 Guy Special
* 1/2 Basic, 5&6 7 8 (BBF BB)
* Salsa Box w/k on 4 and Side Step touch on 8
* Dble Time Triples
* Cross Back Step Touch Step Touch Step Step (12345678) Girl Special
* 1/2 Basic, L Turning Guan. Voltas (123 5678)
* Cross Step Step Step Touch Step Touch Step Cross Step Step Step Touch Step Step.
* R Turn with Rib Cage Arms Up Circle
This is all moves that are real, club style, patterns. You'll love them!